Framingham State Food Study
Topics of orientation sessions and discussions, sorted by month and by presenter
Andrea Gorman, Charles Sachs, Framingham State University, and Framingham State Food Study
- Face-to-face Support Group Sessions
- Blackboard Collaborate - recording sessions: Follow-up from support sessions and for those unable to attend in person.
- Online Blackboard - messaging
- Triage support: An algorithm for high-risk recidivism/attrition and interventions.
- Telephone Counseling Guide: Phone calls for wellness check-ins for motivation and problem solving.
Protocol for in-person, telephone, and online counseling and support sessions for participants in the Food Study
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.