Preview

image preview

Authors

Description/Abstract

Photograph of the State Normal School at West Newton, c.1850.

Date Created

1850

Subject Categories

Architecture, Campus Buildings, Housing

Comments

The Lexington Normal School moved to West Newton in September 1844 and was named The State Normal School at West Newton remained at that site from 1844-1852. The building stood at the corner of Highland and Washington Streets.

Document Type

Article

Keywords

archives, Framingham State University, normal school, campus buildings

Share

 
COinS