Title

Peirce Hall

Preview

image preview

Authors

Description/Abstract

Photograph of Peirce Hall in winter.

Date Created

1997

Subject Categories

Architecture, Campus Buildings, Housing

Comments

Peirce Hall was built in 1914 and is named after the first Principal Cyrus Peirce, of the first iteration of our school name, Lexington Normal School which opened July 3, 1839. Today Pierce Hall is a residence hall for female students and houses the Center for Academic Support and Advising (CASA). Pierce Hall also serves as the campus mailroom and storage area.

Keywords

archives, Framingham State University, normal school, campus buildings

Share

Image Location

 
COinS