Preview

image preview

Authors

Description/Abstract

Photograph of Wells Hall c. 1915.

Date Created

1915

Subject Categories

Architecture, Campus Buildings, Housing

Comments

Wells Hall was built in 1902 and was razed approximately 60 years later. It was named for Kate Gannett Wells, who succeeded Abby May as official visitor to Framingham Normal School.

Keywords

archives, Framingham State University, normal school, campus buildings

Share

Image Location

 
COinS